University of Fort Hare Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in University of Fort Hare. University of Fort Hare Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current University of Fort Hare Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.ufh.ac.za Application form 2023 at official website.
University of Fort Hare Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in University of Fort Hare
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the University of Fort Hare, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the University of Fort Hare.
According to the new notification updated by the University of Fort Hare on its website, applications have been sought in the University of Fort Hare for the post of Senior Secretary : Office of the Dean and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this University of Fort Hare recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the University of Fort Hare Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the University of Fort Hare Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for University of Fort Hare Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||University of Fort Hare Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Senior Secretary : Office of the Dean and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||27 December 2022|
University of Fort Hare Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the University of Fort Hare and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.ufh.ac.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
THIS IS FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY!!
- Matric plus 3 years post-matric training (certificates/diplomas/degree)
- 5 years Administration experience in Higher Education or similar setting
- 3-5 years of work experience in a Senior Secretarial position
- Evidence of training/working knowledge of ITS finance, budget and student systems
- Knowledge of University processes, policies, and systems
- Degree in Administration or related field
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, excellent organizational and public relations skills, as well as capacity to function independently, meet deadlines, communicate well (written and verbally)
- Good interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a diverse, multi-disciplinary team
- Management of the office and diary of the Faculty Dean
- Provide an effective interface between the Deans’ office and all levels of the University community.
- Student and staff interface, which includes to interact and address students and staff at all levels as and when required
- Meetings, event coordination and management including administration of the relevant meetings in the Faculty (agenda compilation, minutes and reports)
- Office Administration including Secretarial (Personal Assistant) role to the Dean
- Managing travel and accommodation logistics for the Dean. Administrative follow up on financial and HR matters of the Faculty
- Implement administrative duties of the departments, HOD’s and faculty events and resource mobilisation activities related to the Faculty Dean
- Host the Dean’s visitors in a professional manner
- Ensure smooth communication of the Dean with stakeholders and partners through facilitation and taking minutes in meetings
- Support the Faculty Dean with the academic, research and community engagement programmes of the Faculty
Closing Date: 27 December 2022
To apply: Interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
- Visit the Website ufh.ac.za/jobs for a more comprehensive advert and to apply online. Applications must clearly indicate the name of the post and the Campus applied for on the SUBJECT LINE.
- Submit the motivation and resume as well as supporting documents namely; ID/passport, certificates and proof of remuneration and three work-related referees, on the application website.
- Note that for all re-advertised positions this advert supersedes the one advertised previously owing to modifications made. Candidates who have previously applied are requested to re-apply.
- No faxes or walk-ins (hard copies) will be accepted.
- Applicants are urged to ensure that their applications reach the Human Resources Department before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
- Failure to comply with the above directions will result in the application being disqualified.
Note: Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only.
Queries can be directed to Ms A. Sonjica [email protected] and 043 704 7190
The University reserves the right NOT to make a permanent appointment at this stage.
University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile.
How to Apply at University of Fort Hare Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the University of Fort Hare has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies
Leave a Reply