Unitrans Recruitment Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Unitrans Recruitment. Unitrans Recruitment Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Unitrans Recruitment Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.unitrans.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
Unitrans Recruitment Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Unitrans Recruitment
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Unitrans Recruitment, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Unitrans Recruitment.
According to the new notification updated by the Unitrans Recruitment on its website, applications have been sought in the Unitrans Recruitment for the post of General Worker and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Unitrans Recruitment recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Unitrans Recruitment Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Unitrans Recruitment Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Unitrans Recruitment Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Unitrans Recruitment Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||General Worker and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
Unitrans Recruitment Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Unitrans Recruitment and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.unitrans.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4|
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – Cleaner to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
- Medically fit
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
- Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
- Excellent organizational skills a must
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors.
- Daily cleaning of offices by emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
- Ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
- Notify building management of any repairs required.
- Assisting Office staff with making of tea.
- Cleaning of entire premises
- Maintaining environment.
- General housekeeping tasks.
How to Apply at Unitrans Recruitment Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Unitrans Recruitment has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies