UJ Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in University of Johannesburg. UJ Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current UJ Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your jobs.uj.ac.za Application form 2023 at official website.
UJ Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in University of Johannesburg
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the UJ, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the UJ.
According to the new notification updated by the University of Johannesburg on its website, applications have been sought in the UJ for the post of Technical Assistant and Various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this UJ recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the UJ Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the UJ Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for University of Johannesburg Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||UJ Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Technical Assistant and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 144,427.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Johannesburg Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||04 April 2023|
UJ Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the UJ and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the jobs.uj.ac.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
- Install and support computer software to provide service to users.
- Troubleshoot and report faulty computer hardware, software, printers and audio-visual equipment to maintain an effective computer related service to users.
- Provide desktop hardware, software and printing support to lecturers and students.
- Control and monitor access to the Student Computing facilities
- Provide basic support with Blackboard application to students.
- Install computer hardware and software when computers are replaced.
- Implementation and enforcing of the Student Computing Code of Conduct
- Ensure adherence to occupational health and safety rules in the labs.
- Grade 12 with 3 to 5 years’ job-related experience
- A Certificate
- N Certificate
- National Diploma in IT (NQF 6) or equivalent qualification.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Delivering ICT Services in an ITIL aligned environment
- Support and maintenance of desktop computers
- Dealing with diverse client base
- ITIL Knowledge
- Basic Blackboard support, internet and computer software such as Windows 7/10 and MS Office 2016
- Technical computer maintenance
- Communication Skills
- Writing Skills
- Conflict management
- Service Orientated
- Critical Thinking
- Task Orientated
How to Apply at UJ Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the UJ has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies