UCT Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in University of Cape Town. UCT Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current UCT Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.uct.ac.za Application form 2023 at official website.
UCT Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in University of Cape Town
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the UCT, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the UCT.
According to the new notification updated by the UCT on its website, applications have been sought in the UCT for the post of Research Officer/ Senior Research Officer and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this UCT recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the UCT Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the UCT Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for University of Cape Town Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||UCT Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Research Officer/ Senior Research Officer and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 968905.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
UCT Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the UCT and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.uct.ac.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualification||Master’s degree in sociology, demography|
Requirements for the job:
• A Master’s degree in sociology, demography, or a cognate discipline for appointment Research Officer level.
• A PhD in in sociology, demography, or a cognate discipline for appointment at Senior Research Officer level.
• Strong record of research involving the application of survey methodology, data analysis, and other quantitative and qualitative methods.
• strong record of study of religious and ethnic populations.
• Experience in research management and administration.
How to Apply at UCT Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the UCT has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies