Tharisa Mine Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Tharisa Mine . Tharisa Mine Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Tharisa Mine Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your tharisa.mcidirecthire.com Application form 2023 at official website.
Tharisa Mine Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Tharisa Mine
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Tharisa Mine , then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Tharisa Mine .
According to the new notification updated by the Tharisa Mine on its website, applications have been sought in the Tharisa Mine for the post of Learning and Development Facilitator and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Tharisa Mine recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Tharisa Mine Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Tharisa Mine Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Tharisa Mine Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Tharisa Mine Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Learning and Development Facilitator and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||R 224,992.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Mahikeng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||13 April 2023|
Tharisa Mine Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Tharisa Mine and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the tharisa.mcidirecthire.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||Grade 12 or NQF Level 4|
The L&D Facilitator is responsible to assist the people development philosophy which fosters a rich and diverse culture focusing on self-development and creating a pipeline of future leaders for Tharisa. The L& D Facilitator will assist to create a learning culture that drives engagement for professional development. The role is responsible for ensuring that there is quality in the delivery of training and assessment. The L&D facilitator is also responsible for the planning, coordination and the training delivery and assessments.
- Ensure quality control of learning facilitation and assessment
- Monitor the implementation and maintenance of internal quality management systems
- Make use of the relevant systems and ability to problem solve for these systems
- ensure all assessments principles are followed
- Must be able to evaluate and make transparent and fair judgements
- Manage record keeping and ISO compliance
- Perform additional tasks as and when required
- Conducts training facilitation and assessments
- Assist to develop new training material
- Ensure that the learning material is valid
- Conduct assessments that are valid, transparent, and current
- Adhere to training schedule
- Ensure that training material and delivery is of a high quality, through regular audits and feedback from both line management and candidates
- Conducts and assesses training and development to ensure management and staff acquire the skills and develop the competencies required by an organisation to meet objectives.
- Grade 12 or NQF Level 4
- ETDP Level 4 qualification
- Relevant Technical Qualifications for Open Pit Mining
- Skills Programme for TMMs i.e., Drills
- Assessor qualification registered with MQA-SETA
- Skills programme for OH&S Representatives & Moderator qualification will be an added advantage
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.)
Job specific experience:
- Three (3) years learning and development and operation experience
- Conducting assessments and moderations for at least one year
How to Apply at Tharisa Mine Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Tharisa Mine has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies