TB HIV Care Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in TB HIV Care. TB HIV Care Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current TB HIV Care Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your tbhivcare.erecruit.co Application form 2023 at official website.
TB HIV Care Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in TB HIV Care
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the TB HIV Care, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the TB HIV Care.
According to the new notification updated by the TB HIV Care on its website, applications have been sought in the TB HIV Care for the post of Research Project Interviewer and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this TB HIV Care recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the TB HIV Care Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the TB HIV Care Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for TB HIV Care Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||TB HIV Care Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Research Project Interviewer and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 372,729.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Tshwane Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||11 April 2023|
TB HIV Care Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the TB HIV Care and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the tbhivcare.erecruit.co Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||Grade 12 / matric|
- Grade 12 / matric
- Office Administration qualification would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years working experience with demonstrated organisational knowledge and interview/survey experience
- Familiarity with community-based research principles
- Knowledge and experience in working / research with key populations, ideally with people who use drugs
- Data capturing experience
- Proficiency in English and any other African language
Duties and Responsibilities
- Checking validity of study coupons
- Registering the person’s fingerprint into the fingerprint management system
- Screening the person for eligibility to participate in the survey
- Providing brief information about the study to the potential participant and assessing willingness to
- participate(obtain informed consent)
- Verify person’s fingerprint before conducting the survey questionnaire
- Conduct a quantitative survey (± 35 minutes) with participants
- Participate in site and related meetings around study implementation
- Support data cleaning and checking processes
- Support maintenance of appropriate files
- Skills and Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literacy and IT skills
- Stakeholder management
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Reporting and statistics
How to Apply at TB HIV Care Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the TB HIV Care has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies
Leave a Reply