Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Sibanye-Stillwater. Sibanye-Stillwater Recruitment 2023 in Gauteng. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Sibanye-Stillwater Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your sbsess.sibanyestillwater.com Application form 2023 at official website.
Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Sibanye-Stillwater
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Sibanye-Stillwater, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Sibanye-Stillwater.
According to the new notification updated by the Sibanye-Stillwater on its website, applications have been sought in the Sibanye-Stillwater for the post of Manager Specialist Environment and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Sibanye-Stillwater recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Sibanye-Stillwater Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Manager Specialist Environment and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Job Category||Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||06 April 2023|
Sibanye-Stillwater Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Sibanye-Stillwater and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the sbsess.sibanyestillwater.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma|
Minimum Required Qualification:
- An Environmental Engineering qualification (NQF6) and a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in the field of environmental management. Or
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) in the field of Environmental Management and a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
- Professional registration (SACNASP or ECSA).
The Appointee should:
- Have at least 7 years’ experience in a related role, of which 3 years should have been at a management level or experience in a functional/specialist area.
- Be medically fit to work in the specific business area.
- Have a clear security screening and criminal record.
- Have a valid driver’s license (if applicable).
- Coordinate the integration, alignment and contribute to the execution of actions associated with international responsible mining principles that Sibanye-Stillwater prescribes to, including but not limited to: WGC, RGMPs, eTfs, ISO, ICMM, TCFD, CDP and GISTM.
- Protecting and growing our environmental reputation – Enhance market position.
- Eminence Building – Engaging in research, challenging legislation and creating knowledge.
- Guiding the implementation of a sustainable closure strategy, and concurrent rehabilitation for the environmentally responsible and effective socio-economic closure of our mining operations, in consultation with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Continual assessment of our water, land, biodiversity – developing resource conservation programmes to effectively manage and reduce our footprint.
- Communicating openly and transparently, albeit in line with Sibanye-Stillwater’s communication processes and procedures, with all our stakeholders insofar as our environmental impacts and environmental management programmes are concerned.
- Effective stewardship and promoting water / environmental awareness and education among all stakeholders.
- Lead strategic management sessions and workshops in the context of environmental specialist targets and objectives.
- Deliver and drive the usage of Environmental Management System and tools.
- Compiling and coordinating management information documents, board packs and public disclosures.
- Develop and review group ESG policy, strategy, position statements and performance requirements in relation to the Gautengn environmental functional areas.
- Coordinate Group Environmental Risk Reviews and assign actions to address risks.
- Coordinate specialists to provide guidance and support to the Environmental Compliance and Operational teams to ensure best practice and responsible project execution towards the achievement of our strategic objectives.
- Provide oversight and coordination of education initiatives to contribute to embedding ESG in the organisation.
- Coordinating and/or contributing to Sibanye-Stillwater’s total environmental strategy.
- Contributing to and guiding project development (incl. LEAP processes) to ensure adherence to targets and strategic commitments for all aspects of the business.
How to Apply at Sibanye-Stillwater Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Sibanye-Stillwater has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in Gauteng,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies