SBV First Line Engineer Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in SBV. SBV Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current SBV Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your sbv.mcidirecthire.com Application form 2023 at official website.
SBV Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in SBV
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the SBV, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the SBV.
According to the new notification cupdated by the SBV on its website, applications have been sought in the SBV for the post of First Line Engineer and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this SBV recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the SBV Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the SBV Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for SBV Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||SBV Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||First Line Engineer and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||R 270,000.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Johannesburg Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||Until Fill|
SBV Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the SBV and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the sbv.mcidirecthire.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
Provide First Level Support and Diagnostics Relating to Various PC/Workstation Requirements and Other Relevant Queries.
- Answer support queries either onsite, telephonically or via email
- Analyse reported faults and complete detailed diagnostics in an attempt to resolve the problem telephonically or via a remote support application (Assign to the correct resolver group if unable to resolve the problem).
- Provide physical first level support and diagnostics, assisting second Level Expert’s and third Level Experts
- Administer user profiles and access rights.
- Handle assigned incidents effectively and efficiently.
- Check that call classification matches the call description.
- A detailed activity history must be entered into each call.
- Capture customer requests from varied inbound sources into the SBV Call management system.
- Issue users with a reference number for every incident logged.
- When re-assigning priority 1 and priority 2 calls to other groups, it must be followed by email or telephone call
- Update the call at least once a day with all correspondences and actions, to maintain a complete audit trail for future reference.
- Document in detail the resolutions and fixes used, for that corrective action to be used for future reference.
- Monitor system resources in order for adequate capacity to be available to meet user requirements. Recommend preventative/corrective action.
- Troubleshoot and support users in respect of hardware and software.
- Support users in the use of company authorized software and applications support e.g. MS Office.
- Assists with installation of printers and general support activities.
- Maintain planned maintenance schedule of all peripherals e.g. printers and scanners.
- Provide feedback and recommend action in respect of capacity, lifecycle and cost benefits of equipment.
- Maintain network diagram and provide desktop Support to all SBV Users as required.
- Maintain all hardware on workstations and deliver first and second line technical support on all workstations within area of service.
- Co-ordinate, install, set up and complete departmental moves with regards to IT equipment.
- Conduct swap-out of existing workstations, switches, notebooks, printers, monitors and any other physical component required during service restoration.
- Upgrade workstations, laptops and other hardware, as required, in line with existing maintenance contracts.
- Build new workstations, laptops, printers and any other required hardware configuration.
- Fulfil the role of SDA whilst on a shift rotation.
- Assist with the Installation, Maintenance and Management of All Related Software and Hardware
- Configure, set up and implement the relevant software on all PC’s and workstations (including virus software).
- Upgrade and maintain end-user software versions and equipment.
- Implement regular service packs and patches of all operating systems and associated software on desktops.
- Install, maintain and monitor virus software, download and implement updates on a regular basis.
- Monitor installed software to check that approved software and applications are installed on PC’s, including operating systems.
- Apply prescribed standards consistently when installing software e.g. regional setting, language settings etc.
Adhere to the Relevant Policies and Procedures
- Apply best practice guidelines and policies, as defined by SBV e.g. follows predefined configurations.
- Adhere to all Service Desk and Client specific processes.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures i.e. will not provide unauthorised access to users.
- Administer user profiles and access rights and comply with security policies.
- Adhere to the Call Lifecycle Management Processes and Procedures.
Create and Maintain Relevant Registers and Reports
- Establish and maintain licensing register.
- Uphold licence registers, asset registers, back-up registers and files pertaining to user profiles.
- Maintain register of all PC’s and associated software.
- Create and present progress reports to management as required.
Provide Professional and Efficient Communication to All Internal and External Stakeholders
- Conduct an effective handover at the beginning and end of each shift, ensuring that no incidents are dropped, neglected, forgotten or poorly managed.
- Provide excellent service with regards to assigned incidents.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner.
- Support and encourage effective teamwork.
- Provide remote support to the Second Level Expert‘s.
- Respond to phone and email queries in a professional manner.
- Maintain customer-focus.
Minimum Requirements: Work Experience
- 3 years’ relevant experience within an IT Support environment, of which:
- 2 years’ experience within a networking support, software and hardware support environment, and
- 1 year experience within a call centre or service desk environment (Advantageous)
- 5 years’ experience supporting the following Microsoft technologies: Microsoft Operating systems (OS) e.g. Windows, Windows 7, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Projects, PowerPoint, etc.
Minimum Requirements: Education
- The latest Microsoft MCSE qualification.
- Must be able to use all Microsoft Office applications
- National Diploma in IT/ BSc in IT (Advantageous)
- Network related certificate (Advantageous)
- ITIL V3 Foundations (Advantageous)
- IT related Degree (Advantageous)
How to Apply at SBV Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the SBV has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies