Sappi Senior Scientist / Engineer: Fibre Processing Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Sappi. Sappi Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Sappi Jobs 2023 News.
Sappi Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Sappi
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Sappi, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Sappi.
According to the new notification updated by the Sappi on its website, applications have been sought in the Sappi for the post of Senior Scientist / Engineer: Fibre Processing and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Sappi recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Sappi Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Sappi Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Sappi Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Sappi Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Senior Scientist / Engineer: Fibre Processing and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Pretoria, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||08 September 2023|
Sappi Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Sappi and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.sappi.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
We are hiring!
At Sappi, we are a leading global provider with a reputation for delivering high-quality sustainable Woodfibre products and solutions for the global markets. We lead through our values centred around safety, integrity, courage, making smart decisions which we execute with speed. We are seeking unique people who believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive and safe environment.
We’re on the lookout for an experienced Senior Scientist to lead and execute R&D project portfolios in the field of chemical pulping and bleaching, by making use of project management tools and approved and novel research methodologies.
This role reports into the Fibre Processing Manager
As a Senior Scientist you will be responsible for:
- Lead and execute project portfolios using project management tools. Be accountable for decision making in terms of project scope and time.
- Implement R&D strategy and ensure alignment section strategy with regional and group strategies.
- Conduct literature reviews, use basic theories to form hypotheses, select the research methods and scope the types of experiments needed to understand and solve problems.
- Conduct independent research activities and customer investigations as outlined by the supervisor ensuring efficient utilisation of resources including raw materials, research equipment and people.
- Develop a detailed project plan for each project describing milestones, activities and allocation of resources and ensure that experiments are designed in a cost-effective manner with the least amount of waste.
- Perform and coordinate mill trials, customer complaints investigations, troubleshooting at mills, process and product improvement projects at mills or customer plants.
- Ensure technical reports, project closeout reports, PCV (post completion verification), technical and safety procedures are captured and stored on the GTL/SharePoint and group shared folders.
- Provide regular progress report to customers and mill managers through relevant forums such as mill reviews, weekly project and quality meetings, clusters, and monthly and quarterly reports.
- Deliver on annual targets for project delivery in the mills in terms of NPV (Nett present value) and sundry income (if required).
- Manages day-to-day operation of multiple laboratories. Implements and ensures adherence to approved safety and quality procedures in a laboratory section. Implement new analytical techniques and equipment required to further improve both quality and safety in the laboratory section.
- Supervise commissioning of new equipment and methods based on the equipment manufacturer’s standards.
- Develop new methods, processes and products guided by literature reviews and studies, that could improve existing laboratory operations and/or are required for new/novel projects.
- Train laboratory teams (Scientists, Technologists and Analysts) to understand the equipment parameters and correct usage. Ensure compliance with equipment maintenance and consumable stock procedures in the laboratory.
- Review the quality of work performed by Scientists, Technologists and Analysts in the laboratory and coach
- Consumable stock procedures in the laboratory.
- Provide day to day guidance to direct reports to ensure activities are completed within the planned time frame and budget.
- Assist departmental manager to implement systems to adhere to regulations in terms of legal licenses and other OHS Act requirement.
- Manage compliance in project teams with respect to chemical compatibility, SDS compliance and correct waste disposal procedures.
- Manage and develop performance objectives for direct reports ensuring that the execution of the work is to the required level of quality and the work is completed to the planned time frame.
- Training of junior staff on mill processes, data mining (trends and correlations) and data interpretation as well as applied practical application, research methodology.
What are we looking for?
- 4-year B degree /BSc (Hon) in Chemical Engineering or a related field plus 5 years research experience within the pulp and paper industry
- Post graduate qualification in pulp and paper science would be advantageous
- 1 year management /supervisory experiences would be advantageous
Closing Date: 08 September 2023
How to Apply at Sappi Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Sappi has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies