SANBS Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in South African National Blood Service. SANBS Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current SANBS Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your sanbs.org.za Application form 2023 at official website.
SANBS Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in South African National Blood Service
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the SANBS, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the SANBS.
According to the new notification updated by the SANBS on its website, applications have been sought in the SANBS for the post of Medical Technician Red Cell Serology Laboratory and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this SANBS recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the SANBS Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the SANBS Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for South African National Blood Service Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||SANBS Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Medical Technician Red Cell Serology Laboratory and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Salary Grade: C2|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
SANBS Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the SANBS and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the sanbs.org.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
Key Performance Areas
Safety, Health, Environment and Quality duties
Specialised Technical Functions
Analytical Thinking and Attention to Detail
Ethical behavior Customer Service Orientation
Technical and Professional
Judgement and Decision Making
Conflict Management Best Practice thinking
Planning, Organizing and Monitoring
- HPCSA Registered Medical Technician/Technologist in Blood Transfusion
- 2 years Experience in general Blood Banking
- Understanding of Blood Transfusion Standards.
- Understanding of HPCSA regulations.
- Understanding of SANAS regulations and audit process.
- SAP and Meditech.
How to Apply at SANBS Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the SANBS has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies