PwC Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in PriceWaterhouseCoopers. PwC Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current PwC Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.pwc.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
PwC Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in PriceWaterhouseCoopers
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the PwC, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the PwC.
According to the new notification updated by the PwC on its website, applications have been sought in the PwC for the post of Digital Trust Senior Associate and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this PwC recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the PwC Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the PwC Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for PriceWaterhouseCoopers Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||PwC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Digital Trust Senior Associate and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
PwC Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the PwC and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.pwc.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
We are looking for candidates that have an interest in IT governance, developing data analytics, auditing general computer controls and business processes.
A. JOB PROFILE
The successful individual will take responsibility for managing IT governance, data analytic or auditing of general computer control environments and business processes related projects. The individual will also be responsible to seek new opportunities.
The candidate should have done some of the following Internal Audit, External Audit and Risk Assurance assignments responsible as a supervisor or senior for IT or Internal Controls audits.
That would include:
- Review of IT controls within a General Computer Control environment such as system security, change control and system operations.
- Review of project management controls and solution design.
- Performing Data Analytics (Beneficial).
- Reviewing internal controls design and effectiveness of manual and automated controls.
- The candidate should be able to explain what goes into an audit plan and how to go about gather evidence through interviews and validation. The candidate should understand the PwC audit and risk management process for documenting work and findings. The candidate must follow up on review notes and assist with the clearance of findings including report writing.
- The candidate should be able to draft a budget and deal with the client economics.
- The candidate should be able to build relationships and understand opportunities.
- The candidate should understand Risk Assurance services.
- The candidate should be able to present audit findings to clients and understand the risks involved with report writinng
KEY KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Engineering or any related field.
MANDATORY CERTIFICATION NEEDED:
Minimum 3 years of progressively more responsible related work experience in Information Technology, Information Technology General Controls, Business Processes, IT Governance, Architecture and BI/Analytics.
Excel Access SQL
Understanding of structured programming or scripting
Understanding of IT governance and risk(Cobit)
Financial systems and intermediate level accounting
Project management and planning
Excellent written and communication skills
Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships
Ability to co-ordinate and manage the work activities of others
Can function in a team environment and individually
Ability to resolve conflicts
Good negotiation skills
How to Apply at PwC Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the PwC has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies