Progressive International Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Progressive International. Progressive International Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Progressive International Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your progressiveinternational.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
Progressive International Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Progressive International
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Progressive International, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Progressive International.
According to the new notification updated by the Progressive International on its website, applications have been sought in the Progressive International for the post of Marketing Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Progressive International recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Progressive International Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Progressive International Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Progressive International Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Progressive International Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Marketing Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||ZAR 40000.00 – 600000.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
Progressive International Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Progressive International and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the progressiveinternational.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
- Post Graduate qualification, preferably an MBA
- At least 5 years sales and marketing management experience
- Highly analytical
- Sound understanding of information systems
- Experience in brand management would be advantageous
- Experience in supply chain management would be advantageous
- Sound financial acumen
- Ambitious individual with a strong drive for excellence
- Ability to work cross functionally
BUSINESS ANALYSIS & RESEARCH
- Regional / geographical presence against accessible market size, opportunities, and competitors.
- Market research and analysis, considering external and internal factors to identify opportunities for growth or increased business risk and advise management on suitable plans to leverage opportunities or mitigate risks.
- Leveraging off the portfolio’s customer base, both regionally and by end user segment to unlock growth potential
- Evaluate end user segment saturation and align action plans across the portfolio to maximise sales efforts
- Evaluate alternative business models and revenue streams (training / services / technology add-ons and hosting, etc)
- Assess and advise on best go to market coverage models (direct vs indirect in respective regions)
- Evaluate product offer positioning, saturation, and gaps vs competitors.
- Assess relevance of product offer vs trends and opportunities to close gaps and extend the product offer.
- Identify potential acquisition opportunities
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCIES
- Evaluate business processes and effectiveness to improve operational efficiencies and effectiveness- Evaluate effectiveness and relevance of business information systems to enables sound decision making- Evaluate marketing spent effectiveness and returns. – Evaluate working capital management models and effectiveness
COMMERCIAL LEAD EXCELLENCE
- Sales force effectiveness analysis and coverage evaluation and develop improvement plans.
- Training and deployment of account mapping and platforming methodology and tools.
- Training and deployment of price and margin management and improvement methodology and tools.
- Support with sales competency assessment and development of training material to improve sales force productivity.
- Deployment of sales tools – (i.e Customer Relationship Management – CRM platform)
- Training and deployment of sales performance management methodology, cadence and KPI’s – Sales Incentive review, alignment and optimizing
- Key and strategic account management methodology deployment
- Ongoing review and improvement of sales tools
- Lead Management and follow up process effectiveness
- External vs internal sales opportunity evaluation
- Commercial policy and document review (Contracts / Agreements / Rebate structures, quotes and offers)
- Develop customer intimacy awareness and improvement programs
How to Apply at Progressive International Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Progressive International has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies
Leave a Reply