Progressive International SQL Database administrator Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Progressive International. Progressive International Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Progressive International Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your webapp.placementpartner.com Application form 2023 at official website.
Progressive International Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Progressive International
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Progressive International, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Progressive International.
According to the new notification updated by the Progressive International on its website, applications have been sought in the Progressive International for the post of SQL Database administrator and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Progressive International recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Progressive International Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Progressive International Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Progressive International Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Progressive International Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||SQL Database administrator and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 220,586.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Johannesburg Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||31 July 2023|
Progressive International Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Progressive International and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the webapp.placementpartner.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||degree or diploma|
QUALIFICATION AND EREQUIREMENTS
A relevant degree or diploma in Information Technology or related qualification
– Relevant Knowledge of Cloud based services (Azure, Office 365, Mimecast etc.)
– 3 Years+ of hands-on experience managing / Installing MS SQL Services
– 5 Years+ experience working directly with large corporate customers
– 5 Years+ experience in providing documented infrastructure designs aligned to business requirements
– 5+ years of experience with programming languages such PL/SQL coding
– 3+ years of experience in administering, managing and tuning databases on MS SQL server
– Proven understanding of monitoring, diagnostic and analytics tools
– Knowledge and experience of physical server infrastructure
– Advanced analytical and problem-solving abilities
– Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
– Must be results-oriented and customer-focused
– Self-starter with ability to work on their own with ability to provide leadership and guidance when needed.
– Ability to prioritize and respond dynamically to a changing environment
– Good understanding of data and schema standards and concepts
– 3 Years+ of Experience in a mining and processing environments
– Relevant Microsoft SQL certifications
– SharePoint general monitoring and maintenance
– Governance Framework Certified (ITIL, COBIT or equivalent)
– A Relevant VMWare Certification VCAP or VCDX
– Experience working with Linux / Unix
This role will be responsible for the following areas across all sites:
a. SQL Server management
i. Provide guidance and support to Application Developers
ii. Assist with schema design and SQL query tuning
iii. Install, tune, implement and upgrade SQL Server installations
iv. Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
v. Write and deploy SQL patches
vi. Proactively make recommendations for system improvements
vii. Prepare and present KPI information on the environment
b. Active Directory services (including DC’s, Azure etc.)
c. O365 Management
d. Backup services / DR
e. Microsoft Server management
– Ability to establish work priorities and ensure work is performed in a safe, timely manner
– Engagement with suppliers regarding outages and incident reporting
– Troubleshoot issues as they arise – from the simple to the complex
– Perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades on virtual environments and standalone servers
– Provide support for server infrastructure on an on-call rotation
– Work with multiple teams to identify bottlenecks and other server configuration issues
– Document Server infrastructure, such as Server Room Layouts, Virtual Hosting Designs, backup plans and DR configurations, and other systems deemed to be critical
– Demonstrated experience with network architectures and security vulnerabilities associated with Servers
– Maintain and organize reporting information and documentation for Management review
– Ensuring Servers and VM environments are protected at all times via patch updates, Server Room / Disaster Recovery site management
– Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems availability according to the MIS targets.
– Maintain systems security, systems backup, and systems redundancy strategies according to MIS policies and ensuring that procedure is created and improved.
How to Apply at Progressive International Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Progressive International has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies