Progressive International senior systems engineer Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Progressive International. Progressive International Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Progressive International Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your webapp.placementpartner.com Application form 2023 at official website.
Progressive International Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Progressive International
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Progressive International, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Progressive International.
According to the new notification updated by the Progressive International on its website, applications have been sought in the Progressive International for the post of senior systems engineer and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Progressive International recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Progressive International Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Progressive International Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Progressive International Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Progressive International Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||senior systems engineer and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||R 532,390.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Johannesburg Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||31 May 2023|
Progressive International Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Progressive International and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the webapp.placementpartner.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||degree or diploma|
Education and experience
- A relevant degree or diploma in Information Technology or related qualification
- Relevant Knowledge of Cloud based services (Azure, Office 365, Mimecast etc.)
- 3 Years+ of hands-on Virtualization experience in a business focused environment
- 3 Years+ of hands-on experience managing / Installing MS SQL Services
- 5 Years+ experience working directly with large corporate customers
- 5 Years+ experience in providing documented infrastructure designs aligned to business requirements
- Proven understanding of monitoring, diagnostic and analytics tools
- Knowledge and experience of physical server infrastructure
- Governance Framework Certified (ITIL, COBIT or equivalent)
- Advanced analytical and problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Must be results-oriented and customer-focused
- Self-starter with ability to work on their own with ability to provide leadership and guidance when needed.
- Ability to prioritize and respond dynamically to a changing environment Advantageous
- 3 Years+ of Experience in a mining and processing environments
- Relevant Microsoft SQL certifications
- A Relevant VMWare Certification VCAP or VCDX
- Relevant additional network certifications
- Experience working with Linux / Unix
- Essential Functions.
- Always adhere to safety requirements as set out by the Safety department and contribute to a safe work culture.
- This role will be responsible for the following areas across all sites:
- SQL Server management
- Active Directory services (including DC’s, Azure etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange / O365 Management
- File and print Services
- Solarwinds Monitoring
- System Centre : SCCM / SCOM / Orchestrator
- Backup services / DR
- Enterprise Vault services
- Antivirus management across the entire company
- Microsoft Server management
- General user / desktop support when needed
- Ability to establish work priorities and ensure work is performed in a safe, timely manner
- Engagement with suppliers regarding outages and Incident reporting
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise – from the simple to the complex
- Perform scheduled maintenance and upgrades on Virtual Environments and standalone servers
- Provide support for Server infrastructure on an on-call rotation
- Work with multiple teams to identify bottlenecks and other Server configuration issues
- Document Server infrastructure, such as Server Room Layouts, Virtual Hosting Designs, backup plans and DR configurations, and other systems deemed to be critical
- Demonstrated experience with network architectures and security vulnerabilities associated with Servers
- Maintain and organize reporting information and documentation for Management review
- Ensuring Servers and VM environments are protected at all times via patch updates, Server Room / Disaster Recovery site management
- Ensuring business related services are maintained adequately including Directory and messaging services as well as critical business systems such as SAP, mining systems and plant systems.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems availability according to the MIS targets.
How to Apply at Progressive International Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Progressive International has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies