Prasa Senior Administrative Officer Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa. Prasa Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Prasa Jobs 2023 News.
Prasa Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Prasa, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Prasa.
According to the new notification updated by the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa on its website, applications have been sought in the Prasa for the post of Senior Administrative Officer and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Prasa recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Prasa Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Prasa Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Prasa Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Senior Administrative Officer and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Western Cape Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||19 September 2023|
Prasa Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Prasa and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.prasa.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||Diploma/Degree, Grade 12|
To provide administrative support to the Programme Unit Department and provide a secretarial function to the Programme Head of the Department.
• Captures all projects to produce a monthly updated Project Master Plan for submission to the Programme Head.
• Updates Master Plan for the Region (always contains all planned projects for the year) continuously to reflect accurate and current
• Manages and coordinates all functions of the Programme Head to ensure the office runs smoothly.
• Develops and implements procedures and systems to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis.
• Plans and organizes meetings and activities according to agreed priorities for the Programme Head.
• Supports with administration and coordination for all projects and special projects in the region.
• Drafts budget cash flow monthly report to monitor budgets effectively on a monthly basis and reports on budget compliance at monthly
Project Meeting for the region.
• Maintains office equipment by interacting and reporting to the IT department when necessary.
• Keeps records of all the necessary documentation for the PMU Office to ensure availability of documentation as and when required.
• Responds to internal and external queries relating to payments and project management queries.
• Schedules all project meetings in advance for all PMU projects a year ahead.
• Compiles all meeting agendas for all internal project meetings and office meetings.
• Prepares and distributes meeting packs at least 3 days prior to each Project meeting.
• Takes and distributes minutes for all regional PMU related meetings.
• Compiles and Consolidates Cash Flow projects monthly based on payment requests received.
• Monitors Cash Flow projections monthly based on payment requests received.
• Reports on status of PMU meeting monthly.
• Compiles and consolidates all Capex payment documentation and submits for signature to Programme Manager and Programme
• Develops and maintains Project Filing system.
• Provides general administrative and secretarial support
Knowledge: Company Policies and Procedures; Internal Processes and systems; Basic understanding of relevant legislation: BCEA; PFMA.
Skills: Excellent administrative skills and ability to work in a result orientated environment; Computer literacy; Interpersonal skills; Verbal and written
communication; Teamwork; Numerical skills; and organizing skills.
Attitude: Result orientated; Reliable; Customer orientated; Initiative; Values and integrity; People Orientation.
• Grade 12.
• National Diploma or B Degree in Administration/Business/Accounting or Management (NQF6)
• A minimum of 3 years general office administration of which 1 year is in project management/ departmental support environment.
• Certificate in Project Management
How to Apply at Prasa Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Prasa has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies