Prasa Legal Advisor Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa. Prasa Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Prasa Jobs 2023 News.
Prasa Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Prasa, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Prasa.
According to the new notification updated by the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa on its website, applications have been sought in the Prasa for the post of Legal Advisor and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Prasa recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Prasa Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Prasa Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Prasa Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Legal Advisor and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||South Africa Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||19 September 2023|
Prasa Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Prasa and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.prasa.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
OUTPUTS: • Provide advice, guidance and direction on legal matters.
• Develop, draft and vet contracts.
• Manage litigation.
• Provide oversight on Legal representation by law firms on legal matters on behalf of PRASA, its Divisions and Subsidiaries
• Provide monthly reports
• Support the development of corporate law frameworks
KNOWLEDGE: SKILLS: ATTITUDES: CAPABILITIES:
• Comprehensive understanding of Legal Principles, Legislative frameworks and regulations
• Working knowledge of all legal statutory procedures
• Sound knowledge of investment and or property structures.
• Sound knowledge of commercial litigation processes and procedures
• Knowledge of Drafting all forms of contracts
• Alternative dispute resolution
• An understanding of the business objectives (strategic, business and operating model) of the different business units
• A comprehensive understanding of the risks in the environment in which the different business units operate.
• Understand the legal implications and pitfalls of
• Legal and ethical acumen
• Communication Skills
• Planning, Organising
• Transformation and Change Management
• Strategic Judgement
• Business Acumen
• Awareness of External Environment
• Knowledge and Information Management
• Results Orientated
• Stakeholder Orientated
• Emotional Intelligence
• Values and Integrity
• People Orientated
• Attention to Detail
• B.Proc and/or LLB Degree
• 4 years post articles
• Admission as an Attorney or Advocate (pupillage)
• Drivers Licence
• 4 years of post-admission experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in a law firm, legal, commercial environment
• Experience in State Owned Entities (SoEs) will be an added advantage
• PFMA and legislative prescripts experience essential
How to Apply at Prasa Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Prasa has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies