Prasa General Manager Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa. Prasa Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Prasa Jobs 2023 News.
Prasa Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Prasa, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Prasa.
According to the new notification updated by the Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa on its website, applications have been sought in the Prasa for the post of General Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Prasa recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Prasa Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Prasa Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Prasa Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||General Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Braamfontein, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||19 September 2023|
Prasa Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Prasa and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.prasa.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
OUTPUTS: • To Provide executive support to the GCEO by setting up administrative systems that govern day-to-day operations in the Office of the
• Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organisation maximizes its short, medium,
and long-term sustainability
• Management of special projects by developing proposals, conducting research, consultations, team-management etc
• Support the GCEO with projects through developing proposals, conducting research, consultations, team-management etc.
• Allocation of work internally to executives based on external engagements and agreed actions for the office of the GCEO or PRASA.
• Act as a communications conduit between the GCEO and the executive and senior management team.
• Management of resources by determining the departments priorities and ensure effective allocation of resources to these priorities.
KNOWLEDGE: SKILLS: ATTITUDES: CAPABILITIES:
• Company policies and procedures applicable to the specific work environment.
• Relevant role players within the business and their key responsibilities and outcomes.
• SCM,HCM, financial management principles and practices
• Contract , risk, project management principles and practices
• Problem solving and decision making
• Collaborating and negotiation
• Strategic and tacticat thinking
• Detail oriented
• Customer centric
• Tact and diplomancy
• Detail and result oriented
• Customer centricity
• Honours/post graduate qualification in Public/Business
Administration (NQF 8)
• 15 years’ experience in Public Administration/Business Administration of which 3 years must be at senior management level
How to Apply at Prasa Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Prasa has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies