Placement Point Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Placement Point. Placement Point Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Placement Point Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your placementpoint.wixsite.com Application form 2023 at official website.
Placement Point Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Placement Point
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Placement Point, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Placement Point.
According to the new notification updated by the Placement Point on its website, applications have been sought in the Placement Point for the post of Audit Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Placement Point recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Placement Point Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Placement Point Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Placement Point Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Placement Point Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Audit Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||ZAR 50000.00 Per Month|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
Placement Point Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Placement Point and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the placementpoint.wixsite.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
- Complete client reports (AFS, Minutes, Certificates, Management letters etc.)
- Audit, review and compile financials statements according to IFRS for SME’s and ISA’S
- Review trainee’s compilation, review and audit working papers for completeness
- Review tax returns
- Periodic accounting work
- Distribution of work in conjunction with the partners and other managers
- Planning of audit and independent review schedules
- Approve timesheets
- Provide technical assistance to staff members
- Maintain excellent client relationships
- Registered Chartered Accountant
- Ows vehicle with a valid drivers license
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must have experience in managing and providing support to trainees
- Must be able to travel and sleep out for audits from time to time
- Sound administration skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Caseware Working Papers
- Pastel Partner
- [email protected]
- MS Office Suite
How to Apply at Placement Point Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Placement Point has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies
Leave a Reply