NWU Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in North-West University. NWU Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current NWU Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.nwu.ac.za Application form 2023 at official website.
NWU Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in North-West University
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the NWU, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the NWU.
According to the new notification updated by the NWU on its website, applications have been sought in the NWU for the post of Lecturer nGAP and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this NWU recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the NWU Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the NWU Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for North-West University Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||NWU Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Lecturer nGAP and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
NWU Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the NWU and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.nwu.ac.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||M.Eng in Mechanical Engineering|
- Preparation of study guides and subject material
- Delivery of lectures and practical sessions
- Marking and assessments
- General module administration
- Topic selection and general guidance to students
- Liaising with external clients
- Frequent project meetings with students
- Conduct research towards own qualification
- Supervision of postgraduate students
- Involvement in professional/academic societies
- Representation at marketing events
- Involvement in Engineering Schools
- Representation on Faculty-specific committees
- M.Eng in Mechanical Engineering
- 2-3 years Evidence of independent research or industry experience
- The Master’s degree must be achieved with an average of 70% or above. Please attach proof of results in your application
- Registerable with ECSA as Candidate Engineer
- 1-2 years’ Teaching or Student Assistant Experience
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), email and interne
- Knowledge of the appropriate assessment theory and practice to enhance student performance
- Research methodology and technical writing
- A proven commitment to teaching and learning, including a willingness to become involved in students’ educational development and wellbeing
- Knowledge of modern platforms (e.g. whiteboard technology, eFundi, etc.) to enhance the ongoing changing of the learning and collaboration environment
- Effective time-management skills
- Effective communication skills
- Good interpersonal relations and a client-service orientation
- Demonstration of language proficiency to function optimally in the various functionally multilingual environments of the NWU
- The ability to function well individually and as part of a team/subject group
- Good analytical abilities and innovative thinking, as well as ability to be self-driven
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Good planning and organising skills as well as good report writing skills
- A high level of professional and ethical conduct
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivation and Critical thinking
How to Apply at NWU Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the NWU has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies
Leave a Reply