NGO Pulse Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in NGO Pulse. NGO Pulse Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current NGO Pulse Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.ngopulse.org Application form 2023 at official website.
NGO Pulse Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in NGO Pulse
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the NGO Pulse, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the NGO Pulse.
According to the new notification updated by the NGO Pulse on its website, applications have been sought in the NGO Pulse for the post of Human Resources Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this NGO Pulse recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the NGO Pulse Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the NGO Pulse Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for NGO Pulse Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||NGO Pulse Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Human Resources Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||ZAR 480000.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
NGO Pulse Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the NGO Pulse and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.ngopulse.org Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
Qualification, Skills, and Knowledge Requirements
- Tertiary education required (Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, human resources management, organizational psychology, or related field preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner and/or HR Manager
- Experience as member of senior management team
- Superb knowledge and application of relevant labor legislation in South Africa and Zambia
- Familiarity with and ability to interpret and apply labor legislation
- Superb knowledge and application of recruitment and selection practices and procedures
- Familiarity with HR management software including payroll system software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excellent attention to detail
- Consummate professionalism and discretion
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Good team player
- Responsible and accountable
How to Apply at NGO Pulse Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the NGO Pulse has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies