Nedbank Relationship Manager Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Nedbank. Nedbank Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Nedbank Jobs 2023 News.
Nedbank Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Nedbank
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Nedbank, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Nedbank.
According to the new notification updated by the Nedbank on its website, applications have been sought in the Nedbank for the post of Relationship Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Nedbank recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Nedbank Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Nedbank Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Nedbank Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Nedbank Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Relationship Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||15 September 2023|
Nedbank Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Nedbank and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the jobs.nedbank.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
To market and sell Nedbank’s Global Trade solutions to meet the needs of customers and stakeholders in order to achieve business objectives. To grow and retain the existing juristic clients business while focusing on acquiring new juristic clients to grow market share in line with Nedbank’s business strategy.
- Offer / market Nedbank’s Global Trade solutions / services to existing and prospective clients.
- Identify business opportunities within the market by engaging and partnering with relevant market and industry stakeholders.
- Identify business opportunities within Nedbank divisions by engaging and partnering with relevant stakeholders.
- Build sound professional relationships with all clients, especially with top clients [top 100 clients and PCP clients] and stakeholders (Internal and Industry).
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate Nedbank’s values when interacting with clients and various stakeholders.
- Maintain and grow existing clients within the portfolio through cross sell and up-sell initiatives.
- Acquisition of new clients that require Global Trade.
- Achieve the Relationship Business Channel’s Global Trade growth and client acquisition targets.
- Facilitate the structuring of complex and sophisticated Trade solutions.
- Identify and structure Working Capital Trade Finance Solutions.
- Facilitate specialised Global Solutions such as Host to Host integration, API’s, ADLA’s, and digital solutions as presented by Nedbank.
- Provide Advisory services including Trade (instruments – Incoterms), currency hedging, Trade Risk mitigation (Currency, payment, sovereign, bank, counterparty, logistics, insurance), Exchange Control, Market information.
- Cultivate and maintain a personal market presence (personal brand) and network.
- Act as a Global Trade subject matter expert (SME) to the Sales Frontline including Cross Border industry knowledge and Competitor information.
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Operate / manage within a matrix environment.
- Staying abreast with industry, market developments and legislation so to best advise Nedbank’s clients and provide market intelligence / industry trends to internal stakeholders.
- Identify training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from management.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Minimum Experience Level
- 3 – 6 years Global Trade sales experience within a banking environment, Extensive Cold Calling Experience (Hunter Mentality), minimum of two years Relationship Management Experience
- Building Customer Relationships
- Advancing Sales Discussions
- High-Impact Communication
- Decision Making
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Telecommunications industry knowledge
- Knowledge of Global Markets operations
- Property Finance Knowledge
- Governance, risk and controls
- Banking procedures
- Principles of financial management
- Exchange control knowledge
How to Apply at Nedbank Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Nedbank has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies