Nampak Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Nampak. Nampak Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Nampak Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.nampak.com Application form 2023 at official website.
Nampak Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Nampak
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Nampak, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Nampak.
According to the new notification updated by the Nampak on its website, applications have been sought in the Nampak for the post of Mechanical Superintendent and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Nampak recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Nampak Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Nampak Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Nampak Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Nampak Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Mechanical Superintendent and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
Nampak Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Nampak and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.nampak.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||Grade 12, Diploma, B.Tech or Degree|
- Control of maintenance budget, planning & control of overtime within budget.
- Ensuring work orders are created against the applicable assets to track maintenance costs.
- Checking on purchasing of tools, materials and spares.
- Ensuring adequate machine spares are available for planned maintenance and breakdown work orders.
- Conducting regular review and update of planned maintenance work orders for relevance and adequacy.
- Identifying projects for plant sustainability, improvement, growth and monitor projects being implemented. Discuss all potential modifications with the Technical Manager prior to implementation.
- Implementation and compliance with company SHERQ standards.
- Supporting and sustaining operational world class practices aligned with CAN DO! Excellence.
- Playing a critical role in the Engineering Task Force.
- Enhancing teamwork in the department and encouraging improvement suggestions.
- Ensuring workforce is well trained and consulting with HR on training availability.
- Appraising and motivating employees.
- Control planned leave, absenteeism and sick leave.
- Grade 12 with N6 / National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- BTech or Degree in Mechanical Engineering, will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of computerised maintenance management systems.
- Computer literate at intermediate level in MS Office Suite.
- Five years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with high speed equipment
- Three years’ supervisor experience and one year budget management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of relevant ISO and OHSAS standards.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well demonstrated ability to work independently with a continuous improvement mind set.
- Be a self-motivated team player with a high level of commitment and drive.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
How to Apply at Nampak Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Nampak has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies
Leave a Reply