Multichoice Call Centre MarTech Solutions Lead Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Multichoice Call Centre. Multichoice Call Centre Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Multichoice Call Centre Jobs 2023 News.
Multichoice Call Centre Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Multichoice Call Centre
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Multichoice Call Centre, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Multichoice Call Centre.
According to the new notification updated by the Multichoice Call Centre on its website, applications have been sought in the Multichoice Call Centre for the post of MarTech Solutions Lead and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Multichoice Call Centre recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Multichoice Call Centre Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Multichoice Call Centre Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Multichoice Call Centre Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Multichoice Call Centre Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||MarTech Solutions Lead and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||South Africa Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||04 September 2023|
Multichoice Call Centre Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Multichoice Call Centre and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the hrfocus.multichoice.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
The MultiChoice Group is a multinational media and entertainment group headquartered in South Africa, Dubai and the Netherlands with principal operations in pay television, video entertainment, advertising and content security. Brands within the Group include DStv, GOtv, SuperSport, M-Net, DStv Media Sales, Showmax and European-based content security leader Irdeto. We’re proud to say we serve 20 million subscribers across more than 50 African markets, with a successful history of identifying and adapting to industry trends, allowing us to continuously deliver the best in entertainment.
By joining our passionate and creative team, you can help us achieve our objectives of expanding our pay-TV and SVOD (Subscription Video On demand) subscriber bases, improving advertising sales, spearheading cutting-edge technology, supporting local content and providing an exceptional customer experience.
Join Africa’s most loved storyteller!
Purpose of the Position
- To provide technical leadership in the design, development, and implementation of MarTech and AdTech solutions that meet business needs.
- Define, implement, and own the Martech strategy, roadmap and integrations (leveraging best practices).
- Improve ROI/KPI performance by leveraging marketing automation and personalization technology solutions.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration between product, engineering, analytics and content discovery teams, aiming to deliver cohesive and personalised communications and customer journeys against business objectivesKey Performance Objectives.
- Provide technical leadership and drive innovation in the development and implementation of MarTech and AdTech solutions.
- Design and implement MarTech and AdTech roadmap, aligning with business requirements, industry standards, and best practices.
- Maintain and improve existing Martech and Adtech platforms and solutions; Drive efficiencies by optimizing and streamlining MarTech and AdTech processes, integrations and tooling.
- Drive the communication channel strategy, implementing new communication channels to improve reach and conversion of campaigns (linked to localized experiences across African markets).
- Leverage MarTech and business processes to improve and expand automated lifecycle communications for customers across acquisition and retention.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to ensure effective communication and timely delivery of MarTech solutions (considering multichannel targeted and personalized communications).
- Map, craft and optimise behavior-driven, cross-channel campaigns (i.e. push notifications, email, in-app, SMS) to drive acquisition, engagement, retention/mitigate churn.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management, or a related field.Other advantageous qualifications:
- Training in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Marketing tools (Braze, Salesforce, Mparticle, Kochava).
- Data Science and/or Analytics qualifications.
- Digital Marketing and Marketing automation qualification.
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and practices;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Experience with CRM tools such as Braze, Mparticle, Kochava, Adobe analytics;
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance and legal environments (preferable);
- Ability to drive actionable insights from data (reporting and research);
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Lifecycle marketing and Campaign Management.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Holistic Thinking;
- Attention to detail;
- Delivery orientated;
- Relationship Building;
- Conflict Resolution;
- Decision Making;
- Critical Appraisal;
- Holistic Thinking;
- Persuading and Influence;
How to Apply at Multichoice Call Centre Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Multichoice Call Centre has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies