Mindworx Consulting Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Mindworx Consulting. Mindworx Consulting Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Mindworx Consulting Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your mindworx.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
Mindworx Consulting Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Mindworx Consulting
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Mindworx Consulting, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Mindworx Consulting.
According to the new notification updated by the Mindworx Consulting on its website, applications have been sought in the Mindworx Consulting for the post of BU Leader: Finance and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Mindworx Consulting recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Mindworx Consulting Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||BU Leader: Finance and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023 in Johannesburg|
Mindworx Consulting Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Mindworx Consulting and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the mindworx.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
- Responsible and ownership of Finance policies
- Management (planning, organising, leading and controlling) of financial operations within the Company
- Advise the Company on policy matters pertaining to Finance
- Advise CFO and the Company on strategic issues pertaining to Finance
- Contribute to the continuous development of policies, processes and procedures relating to Finance
- Facilitate market research and benchmarking interventions relating to Finance and advice the on new developments in the environment
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Evaluate all investment decisions and ensure return on investment
- Oversee digital transformation initiatives/projects in the finance function and ensure tangible return on investment
Tactical and operational functions
- Deliver IFRS compliant annual financial statements and monthly reporting.
- Ensure adequate financial internal system of controls established
- Manage working capital of the Company
- Order-to-cash process is efficiently and effectively managed.
- Purchase-to-pay process is efficiently and effectively managed.
- Drive Talent Management and Succession planning in the Business Unit.
- Record-to-report process is efficiently and effectively managed.
- Fixed asset accounting process is efficiently and effectively managed.
- Ensure liquidity/cash flow is optimal.
- Manage the credit risk and ensure effective systems are put in place to collect outstanding accounts receivable
- Drive the optimal usage of ERP system and other technology related to financial reporting
- Overseeing the compilation of the management information and reporting to EXCO and other governance structures
- Development and management of Internal Control Systems
- Develop agreed the Company finance measures for business plan and balanced scorecard and deliver quality output on time every month
- Drive data driven insights which will enable leadership to make effective decisions on a realtime basis
- Lead a advise the Company on budget processes and guidelines
- Establish efficient process and timeline for annual budget preparation aligned with the Company strategic business plan. Ensure that a high quality budget result is delivered on time.
- Prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual forecast of results
Skills, Experience & Education
CA (SA), while a post graduate qualification in business management will be an added advantage
10 years post articles experience
Proven work experience in a senior role at the finance function of a large organisation (At least five years senior management experience).
The ideal candidate will be an innovative thinker, analytical, effective communicator, dynamic leader and skilled negotiator and will be able to interact effectively with stakeholders
Preferably been involved in digital transformation projects and/or the implementation of ERP systems
How to Apply at Mindworx Consulting Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Mindworx Consulting has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies