JPMorgan Chase & Co Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase & Co Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current JPMorgan Chase & Co Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.jpmorganchase.com Application form 2023 at official website.
JPMorgan Chase & Co Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in JPMorgan Chase & Co
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the JPMorgan Chase & Co, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the JPMorgan Chase & Co.
According to the new notification updated by the JPMorgan Chase & Co on its website, applications have been sought in the JPMorgan Chase & Co for the post of CIB – Operations – Trade Lifecycle Analyst and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this JPMorgan Chase & Co recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the JPMorgan Chase & Co Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the JPMorgan Chase & Co Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for JPMorgan Chase & Co Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||JPMorgan Chase & Co Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||CIB – Operations – Trade Lifecycle Analyst and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||On Going|
JPMorgan Chase & Co Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the JPMorgan Chase & Co and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.jpmorganchase.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
The CEM analyst will be responsible for the BAU operational processes for the Money Market and Fixed Income settlement business as well as administration tasks across other lines of businesses. The role is suited to a motivated and innovative self-starter with the necessary skills and experience to drive change as well as to ensure an efficient and controlled operating model. This includes working within the operating model, technology requirements and business processes needed to facilitate the business whilst maintaining a robust control environment
- Monitoring and assistance with the daily settlement process
- Investigating and solving all queries reported by the settlement agent
- Calculation and verification of daily settlement funding requirement
- Position management – short positions to be investigated, verified and reported, accurately and on time
- Preparation of cash receipts, payments and journals
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts across all products and monitoring and resolving all nostro outstanding items
- Ensuring a well-controlled and efficient operating model that includes the performance of all relevant control reconciliations including stock/cash positions and FOBO reconciliations
- Ensure robust support across the transaction life cycle, identifying key areas of risk and ensuring that mitigating controls are effectively implemented and adhered to
- Liaising with sales/traders; clients; custodian and internal JPM colleagues and teams to ensure timely and accurate processing and settlement of all transactions
- Appropriate escalation and reporting of any pertinent issues
- Capturing of trades in the JPM corporate systems
- Proactive problem identification and query resolution
- Identify and execute process improvements and provide SME support on key process and technology initiatives
- Ensure all trades are correctly captured in the risk systems at the end of the day
- Resolution of all queries
- Maintenance of static data
- End of day processes
- Ownership and resolution of all daily tasks as well as any extraordinary issues that arise
- Development and training of personnel
- Project management – Involvement with project work arising from new system implementations, new products and general improvement and development of processes
- Meeting all MIS and reporting deadlines
- Implementation of new processes and systems
- Provide business support and effectively partner with other areas of the bank as necessary
- Maintenance of standard operating procedures
- Production and distribution of trade confirmations
- Managing the expectations and requirements of key stakeholders
- Presentation of key issues and risks on a regular basis at various control forums
- Own and drive to completion all relevant industry initiatives
- Ability to interact effectively with clients, custodian and settlement authority
- Good appreciation of the necessity for a controlled operations environment
- Ability to develop and maintain sound working relationships with other areas in the bank
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate work flows effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Attention to detail – high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good Excel and Word Skills
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- B. Com or similar qualification preferable
- Qualified JSE Settlement Officer an advantage
- 3+ years relevant market experience
- Proficient Excel skills
Key Personality Traits
- Self-starter and self-motivated with initiative
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline/control orientated
- Hardworking / Fast learner – strength of character
- Assumes ownership
- Client orientated
- Leadership qualities
How to Apply at JPMorgan Chase & Co Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the JPMorgan Chase & Co has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies