ISASA Advancement Manager Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa. ISASA Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current ISASA Jobs 2023 News.
ISASA Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the ISASA, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the ISASA.
According to the new notification updated by the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa on its website, applications have been sought in the ISASA for the post of Advancement Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this ISASA recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||ISASA Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Advancement Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||30 November 2023|
ISASA Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the ISASA and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.isasa.org Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
The incumbent will be expected to embody a collegial and collaborative ethos, be a skilled communicator who aligns and works well with others toward common goals. The successful candidate will play an important role in fundraising, its overall management and fundraising success.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- At least five to seven years of experience in major or planned gift fundraising;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
Skills required for the job:
- Proven track record of developing relationships with donors and securing major gifts;
- Ability to strengthen alumni and community engagement;
- Plan for annual and future campaigns;
- Initiate contacts with current and potential donors;
- Ability to understand the needs and interests of major gift donors in order to develop relationships;
- Demonstrated leadership, flexibility, and ability to manage multi-functional or diverse areas;
- Successful experience in making cold calls as well as developing cultivation and solicitation strategies;
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong dedication to exercising discretion and maintaining confidentiality in carrying out responsibilities;
- Manage all prospect contacts to ensure positive and purposeful prospect and donor relations;
- Manage and implement year-round relationships with portfolio donors to ensure long-term support;
- Demonstrated record of completing assignments and making decisions with minimal supervision;
- Willing to work some weekends when and if required;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent planning and time management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects;
- Bring donor thoughts and reactions back to the organization and provide constructive feedback to the Community Impact, Marketing, and Finance departments;
- Input, track, and monitor donor touch points, gifts and accomplishments.
- High-energy team player;
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office with good general computer skills;
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills with ability to recruit and manage a diverse team of committees.
How to Apply at ISASA Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the ISASA has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies