ISASA Manager Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa. ISASA Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current ISASA Jobs 2023 News.
ISASA Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the ISASA, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the ISASA.
According to the new notification updated by the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa on its website, applications have been sought in the ISASA for the post of Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this ISASA recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||ISASA Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Meyerton, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||07 September 2023|
ISASA Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the ISASA and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.111.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls (The Academy) is a world-class educational platform for girls which is aimed at nurturing a new generation of dynamic women leaders. This residential boarding school is situated in Meyerton, Gauteng Province, with just over 300 students enrolled in Grades 8-12. Grade 12. Students write the Independent Examination Board (I.E.B.) NSC Examination.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates. Applications must be accompanied by a cover letter, CV with names of three contactable references, a copy of the highest qualification/s and a copy of identity. Interested candidates must register their profile at http://www.pnet.co.za to submit their application. Further information about the Academy can be found on its website (www.owlag.co.za).
Regrettably, emailed, faxed, and hand-delivered applications will not be considered. Only applications submitted through the Pnet portal will be considered. Only suitably qualified applications will be considered. Should you not hear from us by 31 December 2023, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. The Academy reserves the right not to fill this position.
‘The Academy is a member of the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa (ISASA) and is an equal opportunity employer.’
‘The Academy, in line with the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA), will attempt to ensure that the confidentiality of all applicants for this role is protected. All reasonable measures will be in place to protect personal information but will be used in the recruitment, selection and reporting process. By submitting your application, you are recognising and accepting this disclaimer.’
Minimum academic requirements and experience
- A relevant Degree or any equivalent tertiary qualification preferably with a major in Psychology;
- A postgraduate qualification in any relevant field will serve as an added advantage;
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role gained within an educational institution;
- A minimum of five years’ experience in budgeting and financial forecast management.
- Lead, coordinate, plan and control all the Academy’s university guidance and scholarships functions;
- Provide input in the development of the Advancement and Partnerships strategy and drive the implementation process;
- Develop, review,implement and monitor the university guidance policies, procedures and programmes;
- Manage current and future operational needs and strategies as an integral component of the institutional planning process;
- Arrange and attend all the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Foundation and corporate days held in the various provinces and institutions in collaboration with different stakeholders;
- Develop a highly functional OWLAG Alumnae Association;
- Compile annual budgets and quarterly forecasts in collaboration with the Chief Advancement Officer and the Finance Manager;
- Perform any other duties as and when required.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitude
- Solid understanding and familiarity with the goals, objectives and mission of an independent school.
- Knowledge of varied South African tertiary admission requirements.
- Knowledge in developing and executing a university guidance counselling function.
- Strong commercial experience in budget forecasting and management.
- Advanced computer literacy skills.
- Commitment to service delivery excellence through development of efficient and effective services.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and commitment to motivating and developing staff and team building.
- Demonstrated experience in multitasking and managing priorities.
- Ability to synthesize complex and diverse information.
- Analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyse information skilfully.
- Excellent communication skills including presentations and proposals.
- Attention to quality, accuracy and thoroughness
- Innovator, initiator, exhibits enthusiasm, determined, hardworking.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strategic leadership.
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- A willingness to participate in the broader life of the Academy and to contribute positively to the ethos of the school.
- Act with the highest integrity and always uphold the Academy’s standards and values (Respect, Honour, Compassion, Service, Responsibility and Accountability).
- Willingness to learn how to use and implement the Neurosequential Model in Education (NME).
How to Apply at ISASA Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the ISASA has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies