ISASA Intermediate Educator Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa. ISASA Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current ISASA Jobs 2023 News.
ISASA Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the ISASA, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the ISASA.
According to the new notification updated by the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa on its website, applications have been sought in the ISASA for the post of Intermediate Educator and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this ISASA recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||ISASA Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Intermediate Educator and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Boksburg, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||20 September 2023|
ISASA Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the ISASA and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.111.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
Woodlands International College is a progressive, co-educational, independent College situated on a pristine wetland on the northern boundary of Boksburg. We are currently recruiting for a full-time Intermediate Phase educator for our Junior College. The ideal applicant will have a proven and successful track record in teaching within the Independent Schooling, IEB, environment. We are looking to appoint a passionate, dynamic educator with creativity and vision.
The successful candidate will hold:
- A recognised qualification in Intermediate Phase Education
- Be a lifelong learner, constantly open to new trends in education
- At least 5 years’ experience in teaching within the Intermediate Phase
- Current SACE registration
- Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to lead and inspire others
- Be proficient in technology to enhance and support learning
- Have a willingness to participate in all facets of College life both within the classroom and in extra-curricular activities
- Knowledge of Kagan Skills would be beneficial
- Flexibility and being able to work effectively in a progressive environment
How to Apply at ISASA Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the ISASA has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies