ISASA Grade 3 Teacher and Coordinator Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa. ISASA Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current ISASA Jobs 2023 News.
ISASA Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the ISASA, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the ISASA.
According to the new notification updated by the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa on its website, applications have been sought in the ISASA for the post of Grade 3 Teacher and Coordinator and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this ISASA recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the ISASA Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||ISASA Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Grade 3 Teacher and Coordinator and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Sandton, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||31 August 2023|
ISASA Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the ISASA and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.111.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
The Girls’ Preparatory invites applications for the above-mentioned full-time position which will be available from 1 January 2024. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals who believe they have the required skills, disposition, and competencies to take on this position.
The requirements for this position are:
- A suitable professional qualification and appropriate educational experience, specialising in Foundation Phase education, particularly in girls’ education
- At least five years teaching experience in the Foundation Phase
- Experience in leading a grade or in a leadership position
- A sound and progressive understanding of the South African curriculum and international trends in education
- A passion for teaching and an understanding of the development of young girls
- The ability to foster and sustain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- An ability to be flexible, innovative and embrace change
- Experience in using the RWI (Read Write Inc) programme
- Computer literacy and experience in integrating IT into your teaching and learning
- A fundamentally future-orientated approach to teaching and learning
- An unequivocal commitment to working as part of an accomplished team
- A commitment to on-going personal and professional development
- An awareness of the nature of the school and willingness to commit to its all-round ethos, co-curricular activities and pastoral approach
- Ability to embrace diversity, inclusion and contribute toward curriculum transformation
- Proof of registration with SACE supported by a sexual offender’s clearance certificate
How to Apply at ISASA Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the ISASA has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies