IEC Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Electoral Commission of South Africa. IEC Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current IEC Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.elections.org.za Application form 2023 at official website.
IEC Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Electoral Commission of South Africa
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the IEC, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the IEC.
According to the new notification updated by the IEC on its website, applications have been sought in the IEC for the post of ABC and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this IEC recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the IEC Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the IEC Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Electoral Commission of South Africa Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||IEC Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||ABC and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||ZAR 528 000.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
IEC Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the IEC and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.elections.org.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||evaluation certificate from SAQA|
The Deputy Manager will render financial management, administrative, advisory and human resources support to the provincial, regional and municipal electoral offices. This position reports to the Provincial General Manager (PEO).
- Applicants for the above position/s should not have a high party political profile.
- All successful permanent candidates will be required to enter into performance contracts.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applications must include:
- a covering letter with a recent, updated comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- a copy of all qualification documents;
- a copy of identity document; and
- a copy of driver’s licence (if required).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
- A probation period of twelve months will be applicable to permanent employees.
- The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
- The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make any appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.
How to Apply at IEC Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the IEC has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies
Leave a Reply