HST Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Health Systems Trust. HST Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current HST Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.hst.org.za Application form 2023 at official website.
HST Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Health Systems Trust
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the HST, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the HST.
According to the new notification updated by the HST on its website, applications have been sought in the HST for the post of Pharmacist and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this HST recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the HST Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the HST Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Health Systems Trust Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||HST Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Pharmacist and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
HST Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the HST and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.hst.org.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
The incumbent must reside in or relocate (at own cost) to Zululand before the start date of the job.
- A BPharm degree
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) requirements fulfilled for the previous year
- A registration certificate from the South African Pharmacy Council indicating registration as a Pharmacist is mandatory
- A valid South African Code 8/10 driver’s licence.
- One year of working experience post Community Service
- Thorough knowledge of the CCMDD/Dablapmeds programme and the Synchronised National Communication in Health (SyNCH) system
- Experience in treatment regimens and adherence issues related to non-communicable diseases (NCDs), HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis (TB) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Experience in serving within a non-governmental organisation.
How to Apply at HST Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the HST has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies