GPG Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Gauteng Provincial Government. GPG Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current GPG Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.gauteng.gov.za Application form 2023 at official website.
GPG Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Gauteng Provincial Government
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the GPG, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the GPG.
According to the new notification updated by the GPG on its website, applications have been sought in the GPG for the post of Clinical Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this GPG recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the GPG Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the GPG Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Gauteng Provincial Government Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||GPG Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Clinical Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||ZAR 1,191,510.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
GPG Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the GPG and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.gauteng.gov.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
- An appropriate qualification that allows registration with the Health Professional Council of South Africa (HPCSA) as a medical practitioner independent practice and proof of current registration (2022-2023). A minimum of Four (4) years appropriate experience after registration with HPCSA as a medical practitioner. Post graduate qualification in management will be an added advantage. Computer literacy in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a valid driver’s licence. Knowledge of administration, Finance and supply chain, strong communication, customer management, leadership, interpersonal skills and strategic management. Problem solving, good analytical and decision-making skills. The prospective incumbent should have knowledge of good administration procedures relating to the specific work environment including norms and standards. Good planning and organizing skills. Sound knowledge and ability to implement policies and Public Service Legislative such as (National Health Act, PFMA, PSA and its regulations, Mental Health Act and other relevant statutes). Must be able to work under pressure, cope with high workload and be willing to manage the hospital after hours. Knowledge of the sustainable golden millennium goals and new strategies on HAST programs as well as outreach programs in the area.
How to Apply at GPG Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the GPG has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies