Fidelity ADT Sales Support Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Fidelity ADT. Fidelity ADT Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Fidelity ADT Jobs 2023 News.
Fidelity ADT Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Fidelity ADT
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Fidelity ADT, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Fidelity ADT.
According to the new notification updated by the Fidelity ADT on its website, applications have been sought in the Fidelity ADT for the post of Sales Support and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Fidelity ADT recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Fidelity ADT Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Sales Support and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Midrand, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||24 November 2023|
Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Fidelity ADT and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||Matric / Grade 12|
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Additional education is advantageous
- Computer literate and technologically adept
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Fidelity systems (Transtrack, iCash, Big Green, ISA, etc) is advantageous
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate as part of a team and go the extra mile when necessary
- Cash industry experience is advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Sales / Sales Administration experience is advantageous
Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive)
- Detailed understanding of the Cash Solution product and service offerings
- Support to FCS Sales team and Gauteng CAM’s related to the administration requirements
- Validation and/or completion of some/all administration related to the deals
- Assist with client retention
- Effective planning of activities in order to deliver against the tasks assigned
- Strong administration and co-ordination of activities with all relevant departments to ensure that the services are successfully implemented
- Ability to liaise with customers (internal and external) with professionalism and efficiency
- Adhere to all laid down SOP’s
- Detailed understanding of all systems and how to interpret the data in order to assist the Sales team in decision making / query resolution
- Prepare all required documents for the offering, making sure they are all completed correctly as per vetting process & company’s guidelines/policies
- Assist with departmental reporting and management information
- Assist with general PA duties when required
- Assist with queries and issues relating to sales
- Assist with general sales queries by resolving / escalating them accordingly
- Facilitating the resolution of all client queries including contractual, pricing and other queries in the form of verbal/internal communication, or by e-mail.
- Perform adhoc duties when required by sales management
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling Fidelity’s values and ethical standards
- Strong administrative skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Attention to detail is essential
- Critical thinking
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Judgement and decision making
- Service orientation
How to Apply at Fidelity ADT Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Fidelity ADT has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies