Fidelity ADT Claims Administrator Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Fidelity ADT. Fidelity ADT Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Fidelity ADT Jobs 2023 News.
Fidelity ADT Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Fidelity ADT
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Fidelity ADT, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Fidelity ADT.
According to the new notification updated by the Fidelity ADT on its website, applications have been sought in the Fidelity ADT for the post of Claims Administrator and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Fidelity ADT recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Fidelity ADT Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Claims Administrator and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Roodepoort, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||22 November 2023|
Fidelity ADT Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Fidelity ADT and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
Claims Administrator Clerk – CSA
A position for a Claims Administrator exists at the Claims Department, reporting to the Claims Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure contract retention whilst simultaneously mitigating the costs of vicarious claims action, to control reputational risk associated with vicarious liability claim action, to protect the general interests of the company. Contribute to all growth and profitability of the company by providing excellent service and maintaining relationships.
Qualifications, experience and other competencies required:
- Matric Certificate
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent admin and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be deadline driven.
- 2 years motor vehicle accident/ liability claims experience would be an advantage.
Key areas of responsibility: (Not totally inclusive)
- The receiving of liability and motor vehicle claims matters and related files for best attention
- The review of file content to establish what is still required to process.
- Forward correspondence to branch requesting all required documents and information.
- Forward correspondence to clients/claimants requesting further documents and information through means of a discovery letter.
- Forward request to legal for contract information and/or copies of contract.
- Forward request to billing/ credit control for WTR Report and monies being withheld.
- Update ICBM claims management system
- Update date ICMB and GreenFleet claims management system accordingly to provide accurate claims data.
- Close files on ICBM and GreenFleet claims management systems.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the ICBM and GreenFleet claims systems.
- General Ad-hoc duties as per the claims department as and when required.
- Review and understand the individual claims (motor vehicle and liability) and make the necessary suggestions with regards to liability.
- Be attentive to deadlines with regards to finalization of claims.
- General office duties
- Pro-active and a team player
- Customer focus and good communicator
- Reliable and honest
- Assertive and Trustworthy
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Occasional overtime will be worked.
How to Apply at Fidelity ADT Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Fidelity ADT has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies