Eskom Technologist Telecoms Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Eskom. Eskom Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Eskom Jobs 2023 News.
Eskom Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Eskom
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Eskom, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Eskom.
According to the new notification updated by the Eskom on its website, applications have been sought in the Eskom for the post of Technologist Telecoms and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Eskom recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Eskom Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Eskom Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Eskom Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Eskom Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Technologist Telecoms and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Northern Cape Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||08 September 2023|
Eskom Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Eskom and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.eskom.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
• B Degree / B Tech / National Higher Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronic / Computer / Civil / Chemical / Metallurgical / Industrial Engineering at NQF 7 with 360 credits
Related Minimum Experience:
• 3 Years Experience in Power Generation, Transmission or Distribution
• Registered as Professional Technologist with ECSA
Skills and Competencies
• Team Player
• Customer focused
• Management of Technology principles (MOT)
• Risk analysis principles,
• Project management principles,
• Sound Knowledge and understanding of all electrical plant systems, network design and operation,
• Understanding of Design Base, OTS, and Maintenance Base,
• Knowledge of Business Processes Management,
• Superior Analytical and Problem-Solving Ability
• Strategic thinking skills,
• Negotiation skills,
• Electrical System analytical skills,
• Financial management skills,
• Communication and presentation skills,
• Leadership skills
• Executes design work
• Contributes to the integrity of the asset base
• Delivers standardization outputs
• Performs technical studies
• Consults on discipline related issues
How to Apply at Eskom Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Eskom has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies