Eskom Assistant Officer Procurement Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Eskom. Eskom Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Eskom Jobs 2023 News.
Eskom Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Eskom
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Eskom, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Eskom.
According to the new notification updated by the Eskom on its website, applications have been sought in the Eskom for the post of Assistant Officer Procurement and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Eskom recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Eskom Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Eskom Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Eskom Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Eskom Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Assistant Officer Procurement and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Emalahleni, Mpumalanga Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||08 September 2023|
Eskom Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Eskom and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.eskom.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
• National Diploma /National N Diploma
Commerce/Transport Logistics &
Supply Chain Management at NQF 6 with 240 credits
• Related Minimum Experience
• 2 years sourcing and procurement or related technical experience
Skills and Competencies
• Team player
• Motivating teams
• SAP Materials Management Module
• Spend analysis
• Strategic Commodity/Projects Sourcing Knowledge
• Procure-To-Pay Process
• Financial Analysis
• Total cost of ownership
• Industry and Market Analysis
• Commodity and Supplier Profiling (Commodity Management)
• Sourcing/ procurement Strategy Formulation & Implementation
• Negotiation Strategy Development & Implementation
• Supplier Relationship Management
• Contract Management
• Project Management
• Knowledge of NEC Family Contracts
• Knowledge of FIDIC contract
• Knowledge of Forex
• Knowledge of service level and framework agreements
• Computer Literacy
• Strategic Thinking & Decision Making
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Relationship Management Skills
• Strong Analytical Skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work and interact effectively at senior levels
• Administrative, Attention to detail, Methodical
o Business acumen
o Strong ethical conduct
o Problem solving
o Leadership skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Presentation skills
• Execute integrated sourcing and procurement processes and follows prescribed procedures towards fulfilling procurement needs.
• Execute purchasing of goods and services and manage procurement administration.
• Perform dual adjudication of tenders and management of contracts/purchase orders within set policies and standards.
• Consult with supervisor to manage problems/risks and make recommendations timeously.
• Negotiate and coordinate conclusion of the agreement with suppliers to meet customer expectations.
• Build and maintain healthy interpersonal and inter-team relationships
• Access, analyse procurement information independently
How to Apply at Eskom Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Eskom has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies