Distell Group Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Distell Group. Distell Group Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Distell Group Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your careers.distell.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
Distell Group Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Distell Group
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Distell Group, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Distell Group.
According to the new notification updated by the Distell Group on its website, applications have been sought in the Distell Group for the post of Learnership: NQF3 – Packaging (Wadeville) and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Distell Group recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Distell Group Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Distell Group Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Distell Group Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Distell Group Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Learnership: NQF3 – Packaging (Wadeville) and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||Different As Per Profile|
|Job Category||Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||21 December 2022|
Distell Group Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Distell Group and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the careers.distell.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
Location: Wadeville, GT, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited to participate in the above-mentioned Learnership programme based at Wadeville Supply Chain. At the completion of the programme, the learner would be able to demonstrate understanding and be competent in the:
- Operation of the following processes:
o Filling and date coding
o Packing and Unpacking
- First-line maintenance
- Perform problem-solving using problem-solving techniques and methods
- Applying health and safety regulations
- Quality control of all above-mentioned processes
- Asset management
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Preference will be given to Matric/Grade 12 (Maths & Science) or relevant N qualifications (Mechanical or Electrical)
- Technical orientation and ability
- Display a strong ability to act, initiate and focus on technical/mechanical tasks
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
- Ability to work under pressure
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo a formal assessment
- Candidates will be required to work shifts/extended hours as the need arises
If you are interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto Distell’s Careers Page: https://www.distell.co.za/careers/ in order to register and apply online.
Reference number: 19696 Closing Date: 21 December 2022
How to Apply at Distell Group Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Distell Group has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies