Curro Secretary Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Curro. Curro Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Curro Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your curro.myrecruit.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
Curro Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Curro
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Curro, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Curro.
According to the new notification updated by the Curro on its website, applications have been sought in the Curro for the post of Secretary and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Curro recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Curro Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Curro Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Curro Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Curro Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Secretary and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 231,273.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Diepsloot Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||30 June 2023|
Curro Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Curro and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the curro.myrecruit.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- Matric with excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- A minimum of 5 years front line experience.
- Previous school experience essential.
- SASAMS experience.
Duties will include
- All aspects of school administration
- Support to Executive Head and all Academic Staff
- Excellent English – written and communication skills
- Interaction with parents, teachers, students and visitors
- Reception, enrolments and admissions
- Maintenance management
- Event planning and management
- Various other ad-hoc duties
- First aid officer
- Personal commitment to Christian education and ethos
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, marketing and reception skills
- Excellent typing, organisation and admin skills
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative and self starter
- Able to work in a team
How to Apply at Curro Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Curro has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies