CSIR Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Council for Scientific and Industrial Research. CSIR Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current CSIR Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your www.csir.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
CSIR Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the CSIR, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the CSIR.
According to the new notification updated by the Council for Scientific and Industrial Research on its website, applications have been sought in the CSIR for the post of Chief Engineer and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this CSIR recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the CSIR Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the CSIR Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||CSIR Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Chief Engineer and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 480,000.00 Yeraly|
|Job Category||Pretoria Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||20 April 2023|
CSIR Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the CSIR and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.csir.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
- Translating Mining process problem or customer needs into specific, well written requirements to which systems and sub-systems can be architected and designed;
- Develop, design, building and implement Mining digital solutions from subsystems and components to integrate the solutions into the Mining system value chain including supporting the fine tuning of a process to stability;
- Having an in-depth understanding of mining engineering equipment this includes diesel and electrical heavy equipment machinery including other mining fixed equipments;
- Understanding the inherent risk associated with introducing of new innovations into a Mining system and to conduct a risk-based analysis to ensure that the subsystem and systems designs meet the requirements. The engineer should be able to model the process to analyse the risk and to engineer the mitigations to reduce or eliminate the risk, for successful application of the solution;
- Lead a team to systematically design, test, validate and deliver a solution in mining. This includes ensuring that validation or verification test e.g. Factory testing of the application of the product solution to ensure it meets the desired specifications prior to installation.
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams to work together in delivering the desired product solution. This includes interface with the customer to detail the user requirements and translate these to the project team and into a workable solution for the client;
- Identify the process value chain dependencies to ensure the coherent application of product /solution;
- Facilitate and drive regular client stakeholder engagement including post project evaluation with the impact area managers to understand the use of testing and research results for clients’ decision support and value add;
- Drive the strategic engagements with current customers and support impact areas managers to formulate an added value proposition and determine a value-based contracting; and
- Drive the scoping, costing of proposals, for a balanced programme with minimum target of R 20 Million with potential to grow and establish diffusion of solutions in line with the cluster’s strategy roadmap,
Qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree qualification in electrical or electronics engineering with at least fifteen years’ experience.
- Masters’ degree in electronic, electrical, computer engineering, computer science, data science or information technology will be an added advantage.
- During the above fifteen years of experience there should be evidence working experience in:
- Mining industry will be an added advantage;
- Leading an innovation team to deliver mining digital solutions;
- Synthesizing problem statements and detailing URS;
- Engineering design and manufacturing of projects;
- Leading the implementation of engineering solutions; and
- Managing projects with proper governance followed
- Having an in-depth knowledge of Mining value chain, processes, management systems, engineering equipment’s and how all is integrated into running the operations.
- Sufficient Industry experience to establish and maintain links with internal and external stakeholders and clients, as well as the research community.
- Ability to lead innovation and technology adoption in the mining industry.
- Ability to generate new knowledge and innovate.
- Good interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to work independently, and a team player.
- Problem-solving and solution-seeking orientation.
- Excellent English communication, presentation and writing skills, including the publication of technical outputs.
How to Apply at CSIR Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the CSIR has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies