COJ Senior Librarian Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in City Of Johannesburg. COJ Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current COJ Jobs 2023 News.
COJ Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in City Of Johannesburg
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the COJ, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the COJ.
According to the new notification updated by the City Of Johannesburg on its website, applications have been sought in the COJ for the post of Senior Librarian and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this COJ recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the COJ Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the COJ Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for City Of Johannesburg Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||COJ Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Senior Librarian and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 31462.75 Monthly|
|Job Category||Johannesburg, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||12 September 2023|
COJ Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the COJ and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.joburg.org.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
• 3-year tertiary qualification Bachelor’s Degree with 1-year post-graduate diploma in Library
and Information Science or 4-year tertiary qualification in Library and Information Science
at NQF level 7;
• 3 – 4 years of professional library experience with practical experience working on a
computerized cataloguing system.
Manage and control the creation and maintenance of bibliographic records for library
resources, including reference material, on a computerized bibliographic database in
order for the public and staff at service points to successfully retrieve information
contained in information resources and thereby provide for the educational and
informational needs of all users throughout the City in accordance with recognized
bibliographic standards and Library and Information Services policy and procedures.
Key Performance Areas:
• Supervise the creation and maintenance of bibliographic and authority records;
• Train new cataloguers in cataloguing and classification relating to and monitor the work of
new and inexperienced cataloguers;
• Liaise with staff, supervisors and other departmental personnel;
• Plan workflow and improve operational functions;
• Apply specialist skills gained through experience;
• Assist with the documenting and maintenance of cataloguing manuals;
• Cataloguing skills;
• Training and computer skills;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Communication (verbal and writing) skills
How to Apply at COJ Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the COJ has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies