COJ Operational Manager Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in City Of Johannesburg. COJ Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current COJ Jobs 2023 News.
COJ Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in City Of Johannesburg
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the COJ, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the COJ.
According to the new notification updated by the City Of Johannesburg on its website, applications have been sought in the COJ for the post of Operational Manager and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this COJ recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the COJ Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the COJ Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for City Of Johannesburg Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||COJ Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Operational Manager and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 31462.75 Monthly|
|Job Category||Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||12 September 2023|
COJ Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the COJ and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.joburg.org.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
• Grade 12 plus Tertiary qualification Museum Conservation or Heritage studies (NQF level 6);
• 3 – 4 years’ experience, preferably with experience in a variety of materials as found in Museum and Galleries.
Preserve, conserve, and restore the items in the museum’s collections by ensuring that the items are protected from risks arising from poor storage, transport, adverse climatic, exhibition conditions, or biological attacks, in consultation with the curatorial team and preparing procedures and policy for this. Assess, clean, treat and conserve damaged items and restore where appropriate and ethical, and keep a record of such treatment. Provide support and advice to the curatorial team in preparation for exhibitions; assessing loans out and received; and assessing items for purchase.
Provide input to the budget for this area of operation.
Key Performance Areas:
• Preserve, conserve, and restore the items in the various museum collections in consultation with the curatorial team;
• Provide support and advice to the curatorial team in preparation for exhibitions;
• Provide support and advice to the curatorial team for loans out and receive;
• Provide support and advice for the curatorial team in assessing items for purchase;
• Provide input to the budgeting process.
• Written and verbal and good communication skills;
• Computer literacy including MS Office Applications;
• High level of confidentiality and organizational skills;
• Time management, working independently, under pressure, and ability to prioritize;
• Knowledge of museum standards and practice, museum collection and conservation;
• Technical and experiential knowledge of Conservation and restoration of museum objects;
• Collaborative / Teamwork, Values and Integrity, Attention to detail and quality focused;
• Customer and service Delivery management r (Batho Pele) ethics, Professionalism;
How to Apply at COJ Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the COJ has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies