COJ Filing Clerk Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in City Of Johannesburg. COJ Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current COJ Jobs 2023 News.
COJ Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in City Of Johannesburg
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the COJ, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the COJ.
According to the new notification updated by the City Of Johannesburg on its website, applications have been sought in the COJ for the post of Filing Clerk and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this COJ recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the COJ Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the COJ Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for City Of Johannesburg Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||COJ Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Filing Clerk and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Salary||R 12076.97 Monthly|
|Job Category||Braamfontein, Gauteng Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||12 September 2023|
COJ Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the COJ and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.joburg.org.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
• Grade 12 /NQF level 4;
• 3 – 6 months experience in Office Administration.
To maintain an efficient and effective filing system in Core Accounting.
Key Performance Areas:
• Maintain and update the filing system with regard to all aspects of creditor’s payment and
• Execution of the Records and Archives collection and delivery of materials.
• Dependable with respect to confidentiality and policies;
• Computer literacy (MS Office Packages, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
• Good written and oral communication skills in English and must be able to communicate
and coordinate effectively with other stakeholders;
• Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy and excellent planning, organising,
coordinating, and time management skills.
• Knowledge of Archive and Records Policy;
• The incumbent must be able to maintain the filing system,
• Use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions,
and manage one’s own time and the time of others;
• Collaborative/Teamwork, Values and Integrity, Attention to detail, and quality-focused;
• Customer and Service Delivery Management (Batho Pele) Ethics, Professionalism;
• Impact and Influence according to the City’s protocols, legislation, and standards.
How to Apply at COJ Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the COJ has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies