Clicks Distribution Pharmacist Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Clicks. Clicks Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Clicks Jobs 2023 News. Fill Your careers.clicksgroup.co.za Application form 2023 at official website.
Clicks Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Clicks
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Clicks , then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Clicks .
According to the new notification updated by the Clicks on its website, applications have been sought in the Clicks for the post of Distribution Pharmacist and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Clicks recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Clicks Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Clicks Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Clicks Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Clicks Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Distribution Pharmacist and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||R 522,700.00 Yearly|
|Job Category||Roodepoort Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||31 July 2023|
Clicks Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Clicks and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the careers.clicksgroup.co.za Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
|Qualifications||B. Pharm. Degree|
We are looking to recruit a permanent Distribution Pharmacist to work for United Pharmaceutical Distributors (UPD). The role will be based at the Lea Glen Roodepoort and will report to the Quality Assurance Managing Pharmacist.
- To ensure compliance with quality & regulatory standards and guidelines.
- To ensure correct handling and storage of products.
- To maintain the Quality Managements System (QMS) by preparing and updating SOPs, conducting internal and external audits and monitoring staff training.
- To ensure effective management of product returns , product recall, destruction process and reporting of product complaints/ adverse events
- To ensure effective management of CAPAs & deviations and change controls calibration & maintenance of critical equipment.
- To ensure that product release and sampling are conducted within SLA
- To ensure that favorable audit reports are received from Distribution principals, to formulate replies to audits reports.
- To ensure management of the schedule 5 and 6 products.
- To ensure that the validation plan is implemented and maintained.
- To ensure the availability of emergency after hours service.
- To ensure that there is continuous Pharmacist supervision of premises during operating hours.
- Responsible for all communication with MCC and SAPC.
- Staff management
- Writing skill
- Excellent computer skills
- Legal Compliance
- Knowledge of GWP/GDP/GMP
- Pharmaceutical Industry Laws and Regulations and Ethics.
- Current valid registration in good standing with SAPC
- Knowledge of ISO standards
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Planning and Organising
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Leading and Supervising
- Working with People
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Persuading and Influencing
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- B. Pharm. Degree
- Min 3 Years’ experience in Wholesale/ Distribution or Pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
How to Apply at Clicks Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Clicks has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies