Anglo American Mechanical Engineer Vacancies 2023 All New Vacancies in Anglo American. Anglo American Recruitment 2023 in South Africa. Check Government Vacancies Updates on this site with Current Anglo American Jobs 2023 News.
Anglo American Vacancies Update 2023 All New Vacancies in Anglo American
If you are searching for information about the jobs coming out in the Anglo American, then there is good news for you that through this page we are going to give information about the complete list of recruitment in the Anglo American.
According to the new notification updated by the Anglo American on its website, applications have been sought in the Anglo American for the post of Mechanical Engineer and various. Interested candidates can fill their application form according to their qualification before the last date for this Anglo American recruitment 2023.
Information Related to the Anglo American Vacancies 2023
We have provided all the information related to the Anglo American Vacancies 2023 below. After reading all the information carefully, fill your form for Anglo American Vacancies 2023.
|Name of Recruitment||Anglo American Recruitment 2023|
|Name of The Job Profile||Mechanical Engineer and Various|
|Job Type||Full Time / Part Time|
|Job Category||Kathu, Northern Cape Government Jobs 2023|
|Last Date||29 September 2023|
Anglo American Vacancies 2023 List of Available Jobs
Here below, we have prepared a complete list of jobs available in the Anglo American and set it in the table. You can read the complete job description by selecting the relevant job profile according to your qualification and can also apply by visiting the www.angloamerican.com Vacancies 2023 career page of the official website.
Our ambition is to be the most valued mining company in the eyes of our shareholders, driven by the purpose to re-imagine mining to improve people’s lives.
Kumba Iron Ore
We produce high-grade iron ore, the key component in steel widely used in construction and manufacturing across the world. Our activities include all aspects – exploration; mining; processing and blending; shipping; marketing and selling. In South Africa, we have mining operations in the Northern Cape province, as well as a head office in Rosebank, Gauteng, and a port operation in Saldanha Bay, Western Cape.
As a Professional In Training (PIT): Mechanical Engineer within Anglo American, your path begins with annual registration as a candidate engineer with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA). Our comprehensive training program follows the DMR requirements, encompassing essential mechanical engineering syllabi and GCC – Annexure E completion. Throughout your training, you’ll engage in practical projects, self-study, and on-site experiences and assigned underground mines, all while mastering core techniques and emphasizing project planning, execution, evaluation, and reporting. Safety and environmental responsibility are paramount, and you’ll actively participate in safety initiatives, ensuring compliance with SHE legislation and statutory requirements while setting the standard as a safety role model.
This is an exciting opportunity for graduates who want to have a smarter future within mining. Initially, you will be offered a three-year graduate programme with our Southern Africa Business Unit rotating to one or more of our sites where possible. You have the chance to make a difference in real projects and follow a structured learning development journey.
If you are ready to make the most of everything you’ve learned so far, be challenged, work together with industry leaders, and be a part of a supportive and a vibrant Graduate community, then Anglo American is ready for you.
To qualify for the Professional In Training programme, you must:
- Have a BSc/BEng Degree (NQF 7 or 8) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Have completed your degree or are due to graduate by December 2023.
- Have no more than two years of relevant work experience.
- Be a team player with strong leadership potential.
- Demonstrate drive, ambition, and a passion for challenging work in our operations.
- Be available to work in remote areas of South Africa as our operations are in the Northern Cape and you will be located in Sishen or Kolomela mine.
- This role requires a high level of mobility. You are encouraged to obtain a driver’s license.
What to Expect.
- The role is a fixed term contract for a maximum period of 36 months.
- The role of a Professional in Training is to participate in and complete the formal Graduate Programme as outlined per discipline.
- The first stage of the recruitment process is a review of your CV.
- Should you meet the requirements for the role, you will be invited to complete an on-demand video interview and game based psychometric assessment to be completed by set deadline.
- Successful candidates will be invited to our Assessment Centre Experience with all the potential candidates.
How to Apply at Anglo American Careers Portal ?
- Above, a complete list of the jobs currently available in the Anglo American has been prepared and set in the table.
- You click on the View and Apply button given next to the respective job profile.
- After this, create an account from your mobile or email address and fill your form online.
- If the process of applying the form is offline or by email, then send your form to the relevant address or email address.
Get More Jobs :-
- Government Vacancies in South Africa,
- Eastern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Free State Government Vacancies,
- Gauteng Government Vacancies,
- KwaZulu-Natal Government Vacancies,
- Limpopo Government Vacancies,
- Mpumalanga Government Vacancies,
- North West Government Vacancies,
- Northern Cape Government Vacancies,
- Western Cape Government Vacancies